MimiSDK 9.0.0 Migration Guide¶
This document outlines the various changes required to migrate to MSDK 9.0.0 from an MSDK
What is new?¶
Dynamic Region-Based User Data Storage Support¶
- MSDK 9.0.0 introduces automatic support for region-based storage of user Mimi data.
- By default, there is no change for users or where their data is stored.
- When using or upgrading to MSDK 9.0.0, no data migration is automatically performed.
- Only after individual agreement and in co-ordination with a partner, will their users' Mimi data be stored in the appropriate regulatory region for each user.
- At the time of writing this includes:
- Rest of World (RoW)
There are no required migrations for MSDK 9.0.0.
The change in major version number was done to reflect the product changes and not to indicate a breaking API change.